If you’ve navigated to the Workflows Tab on Eko mobile, you may have noticed a small title in the upper left of the screen that says Home View, with a small + button next to it. This is because the default view of the Workflows Tab shows all the workflows you’ve ever been involved in, according to the submission date. For creating more specific filtering you can use long-term, however, the + button can be used to create new views altogether. These views are built around similar parameters as the Advanced Search function, but are permanent, and allow quicker access to those searches you may need to return to time and time again.
In this article, we go over how to create new views according to your workflow needs.
Create a New Custom View
- After navigating to the Workflows Tab on Eko mobile, tap the + button next to ‘Home View’ to start customizing a new view.
- You will be presented with a field to name your custom view, and six filter options for the new view:
- Keywords allows you to tailor the view to only list workflows with a certain keyword(s) in the titles or descriptions.
- Workflow name allows you to tailor your view to only list workflows containing specific titles, or phrases in the title.
- Status allows you to tailor your view to only list workflows with a certain current status, such as processing, completed, rejected, canceled, or awaiting your action.
- Creator allows you to tailor the view to only list workflows that a specific user or users first submitted.
- Recipient allows you to tailor the view to only list workflows that a specific user or users have been assigned to or received, at some stage.
- Priority allows you to tailor your view to list workflows of a certain priority, such as High, Medium, or Low.
- When you’ve selected which parameters you wish to refine your view by, and you’ve added a good name for it, tap or click Save to save the view to your workflow tab.
You can now create your own custom views in the Workflows tab!