(For Administrator Use Only)
Eko Workflows is preloaded with ready-made templates that help administrators kick start their organization’s workflows. To create a workflow from the given templates, follow these steps.
- Open your Admin Panel.
- Click on Workflow on the left hand side under the Workflow section.
- Here you can select the workflow template you would like to use.
- After selecting a template, click the pencil icon near the title.
- Type the title you would like to use.
- Use the toggle on the right hand side to Publish the workflow.
Note: When you switch the toggle to Published, all relevant users will see this workflow.
- Click Save.
Your workflow will now be listed under Your Workflows!