Once you become familiar with Workflows in Eko, you may need a way to more easily sort through the many workflows which you have been involved in over time. This is because the complex nature of each workflow means you may have any number active or completed at once, in various stages, and relating to you in various ways.
To help with this, we created the Advanced Search feature, and here, we’ll show you how to use it.
Launch an Advanced Search
- Navigate to the Workflows tab. On mobile, tap the ‘magnifying glass’ button in the upper right of the screen to access the search area, then tap + Advanced Search. On web/desktop, click the ‘sliders’ button next to the search bar.
- You will be presented with a number of options (five on web/desktop and seven on mobile) for further narrowing your search:
- Workflow name allows you to search your workflows based on keywords or phrases in the name, if you can recall them.
- Status allows you to search your workflows based on their current status, such as processing, completed, rejected, canceled, or awaiting your action.
- Creator allows you to search based on what user or users first submitted the workflow.
- Recipient allows you to search based on what user or users were assigned to or received the workflow at a certain stage.
- Priority allows you to search based on what priority was first set for the workflow, such as High, Medium, or Low.
- On Mobile, Start Date and End Date allow you to search based on the specific dates a workflow was submitted or completed on, if you can recall a specific date, or in case you want to see all workflows starting or ending on that date.
- When you’ve selected which parameters you wish to search by, tap or click Apply to see your search results.
You can now run your own Advanced Searches in the Workflow tab!