(For Administrator Use Only)
Administrators can create custom workflows
- Open your Admin Panel.
- Click on Workflow on the left hand side under the Workflow section.
- Click + New Workflow.
- You will see the Start Stage to begin creating a workflow, click on Start.
- Click on the + button, this will trigger three options:
Clicking on Single will create a new Single Approver stage - Meaning this stage will only require one approval.
Clicking on Multiple will create a new Multiple Approval stage - Meaning this stage will require more than one user to approve.
- Clicking on Parallel will create a new Parallel container - Meaning more than one stage can be sent simultaneously.
- To create stages inside a Parallel container, click the + button inside and you will be presented with the same three options as shown above.
- After the stages have been created, you have the ability to remove stages by clicking the - button or create additional stages by clicking the + button.
Note: A workflow can have up to 100 stages.