You can easily edit your profile in Eko from your mobile device depending on the settings your administrator has chosen. To see what personal information you can add, follow these steps below.
- Open your Eko app.
- Tap More on the bottom left corner.
- Tap Profile to get to your settings.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right hand corner.
- Tap Edit Profile.
- Depending on which section you would like to edit, tap the pencil icon.
Note: If you are an Active Directory (AD) User you will have limitations on the information you are able to edit within your profile. (An AD User is a user whose information is synced from their company HR directory system hence some information is determined by their internal company system. Please contact your Administrator to check whether you are an AD User in Eko so your administrator can help in editing your profile details.)
- After editing or changing your information, tap Done.
You will now see your Personal Information changes updated!