The Eko mobile app for iOS is the preferred version of Eko, and allows you to keep up with your work conversations on-the-go. With it, you can stay connected with your team, get push notifications about important conversations, and upload files, photos or videos directly from your device to your chat groups.
There are two ways to download the iOS app - from the App Store, or from our direct link.
Download the Eko app
- Find the Eko app in the App Store.
- Select ‘Get’.
- Tap Open from the App Store, or select the icon on your device home screen.
Note: If you choose to download from the second link option, you may need to ‘Trust’ the app. To do this:
- Launch Settings from your Home Screen.
- Tap on General.
- Depending on your iOS version, tap on either Profiles, Profiles & Device Management or Device Management.
- Tap the name of the distributor under the Enterprise App section (in this case, Eko Corporation).
- Tap to Trust Eko.
- Tap to Confirm.
Log into your Platform
You should then see a login page, from which you can log in to your specific Eko platform. Your username and password is unique, and will help Eko connect you to the proper workspace. We’ll cover this more in the Log in to Eko section.
You have now successfully downloaded the Eko app!
Please sign in to leave a comment.