The Eko mobile app for Android is the preferred version of Eko, and allows you to keep up with your work conversations right from your phone. You can use it to stay connected with your team, get push notifications about important conversations, and upload files, photos or videos directly from your phone to your chat groups.
There are two ways to download the Android app - from the Google Play Store, or from our direct link.
Download the Eko app
- Find the Eko app in the Google Play Store.
- Select ‘Get’.
- Once installed, tap Install a second time from the App Store, and then select the icon on your device home screen to open it.
Note: You may need to ‘Accept Permissions’ for the app before using it. To do this:
- On your device, open the main Settings app .
- Tap Apps or Application Manager (depending on your device, this may look different).
- Tap Permissions or App Permissions. If you can't find App Permissions, you may need to tap on Apps or Privacy and select App Permissions.
- Tap the relevant Permission.
- Turn Permissions on or off.
Log into your Platform
You should then see a login page, from which you can log in to your specific Eko platform. Your username and password is unique, and will help Eko connect you to the proper workspace. We’ll cover this more in the Log in to Eko section.
You have now successfully downloaded the Eko app!