Any member of an Eko workspace can create and edit a new card in their workspace at any time. To create, use, and sort between your cards on your mobile phone, simply follow these steps below.
From the Recents Tab
- Tap the + icon.
- Choose Card to create a card.
From the Card tab
- Tap the + icon.
From a Chat
- Tap the card icon. It should look like a checkmark on a stack of papers.
Note: Creating a card from a group chat does not automatically share it with other users within the group.
You have now successfully created a new Card!
- After creating a card, create a title by filling in the first line of the card.
- Share the card with colleagues by first tapping the ‘people’ icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Select users you wish to share the card with by finding their name in the directory, then tapping it.
- Tap Done when finished.
- Tap the ‘calendar’ icon to add a due date.
- To create a discussion within the card, tap the speech bubble icon and type your message.
- Tap the ‘clock’ icon to view the history log.
- If you want to add even more detail, the ‘three-dotted’ icon allows you to access even more options. Here, you can:
- Add a priority level
- Add the card to your favorites
- Close out a card
- Delete a card
- In the bottom panel, tap the ‘chart’ icon to link this card to a new or existing card.
- Tap the check mark to add a checklist.
- Add an image by clicking the ‘picture’ icon.
- Tap the ‘paperclip’ icon to add a file.
- Tap the ‘#’ icon to add a hashtag.
- To tag a user directly, tap the ‘@’ icon.
Sorting and Filtering Cards
- Under the Card tab, tap the ‘arrows’ to select how you would like to sort your existing Cards. You can sort by:
- Last Updated
- Due Date
- Tap the funnel icon to filter your cards. You can filter them by:
- Created by Me (you)
- Shared with Me (you)
- Search for a specific Card by tapping the magnifying glass icon and typing the title of the Card.
Great! Now you know how to navigate and use the Cards area.