You can create a group chat using the Eko platform to collaborate with your colleagues when you have a project or a topic to discuss. To create a group chat, follow these steps.
- Open your Eko dashboard.
- Click the pencil icon next to the search field.
- Click Group Chat to create a chat.
- Search by name under search or scroll through the list of users and tap to add members.
- Click Next.
- Click the camera icon to add a photo to the group chat. A photo is optional and can be added later.
- Use the toggle to choose open or closed chat.
Note: If the chat is open, any colleagues in the chat will be able to add or remove users and edit the details of the chat.
8. Type in a group name (up to 50 characters) for the chat. A group name is optional and can be added later.
9. Click Create to start your group chat.
Now you can begin typing your message to the members in your group chat!