Group chat details serve as the settings where the creator can edit group members, view all media within the chat, access member engagement, and change the group avatar. Notification settings can be toggled to all, new topics only, or off to control visibility. To edit group chat details, follow these steps.
- Open your Eko app.
Note: If you are on your desktop, there is not a specific Group Chat Details tab. You can select the tab you would like to reference under the group chat for information. For example: to view a history of images, click on Media & Files. To add or remove members, click on Members.
- Tap the group chat that you would like to view the details in.
- Tap the group chat name at the top of your screen. You should see an arrow to the right side of the name.
- To add a group avatar, tap the camera button.
- Select Media and Files to view the history of all sent images and attachments.
- To add or remove members, tap Members:
- Tap edit.
- Tap the + icon to add a new member.
- Tap the - icon then Remove to confirm the removal of a member.
- Tap Engagement Indicator to view history of engagement. (See here)
- Tap Notifications to choose your visibility preference.
- To view any topics you have previously archived, tap Archive Topic.
- Toggle Topic list default view to set the chatroom to open by default.
- Select Archive Group Chat to save in archived.
- Select Leave Group Chat to remove yourself. (See here)