Any member of an Eko workspace can create and edit a new card in their workspace at any time. To create, use, and sort between your cards on your desktop, simply follow these steps below.
Creating a new Card
From the Recent Tab
- Click the ‘pencil;’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the chat group list.
- Click Card to create a card.
From the Card tab
- Click the ‘+’ icon.
From a Chat
- Click the ‘card’ icon in the bottom right-hand corner of your chat.
Note: Creating a card from a group chat does not automatically share it with other users within the group.
You have successfully created a Card!
- After creating a card, create a title by filling in the first line of the card.
- Click the ‘checkmark’ icon at the top of the card to close out the card.
- Click the ‘flag’ icon to set a priority level.
- Share the card with colleagues by first clicking the ‘people’ icon in the top bar.
- Select users you wish to share with by searching for their names in the directory, and clicking on them.
- Click Done when finished.
- Click the ‘calendar’ icon to add a due date.
- To create a discussion within the card, click the ‘speech bubble’ icon and type your message.
- Click the ‘clock’ icon to view the history log.
- If you want to add even more detail, the ‘three-dotted’ icon allows you to access even more options. Here, you can:
- Add the card to your favorites
- Delete a card
- In the bottom panel, click the ‘chart’ icon to link this card to a new or existing card.
- Click the check mark icon at the bottom of the card to add a checklist.
- Add an image by clicking the ‘picture’ icon.
- Click the ‘paperclip’ icon to add a file.
- Click the ‘#’ icon to add a hashtag.
- To tag a user directly, click the ‘@’ icon and type in their name.
- Under the Card tab, click the Last Updated button to select how you would like to sort your existing cards. You can sort by:
- Last Updated
- Due Date
- Click the funnel icon to filter your cards. You can filter by:
- Created by Me
- Shared with Me
- Search for a specific card by using the search bar.