You can create a group chat using the Eko platform to collaborate with your colleagues when you have a project or a topic to discuss. To create a group chat, follow these steps.
- Open your Eko app.
- Tap the + icon.
- Tap Chat to create a chat.
- Tap Group Chat.
- Search by name under search or scroll through the list of users and tap to add members.
- Tap Next in the top right hand corner.
- Type in a group name (up to 50 characters) for the chat. A group name is optional and can be added later.
- Tap the camera icon to add a photo to the group chat. A photo is optional and can be added later.
- Use the toggle to choose open or closed chat.
Note: If the chat is open, any colleagues in the chat will be able to add or remove users and edit the details of the chat.
10. Tap Done in the top right hand corner to create the chat.
Now you can begin typing your message to the members in your group chat!