The administrator can customize workflows for individual workflows per teams, to accept reports, enable approval hierarchies, and set deadlines to ensure your processes move smoothly. To create a workflow, follow these steps.
- Open your Admin Panel.
- Click on Create Workflow on the left hand side under Workflow.
- Create a Template Name and description.
- Check access to restrict for users and admin to specific directory groups.
- Select Group Names that you are restricting to.
- Add New Fields based on the type of feedback you expect for this workflow.
- Short Text
- Single Choice
- Multiple Choice
- Date Picker
- Time Picker
- Section Break
- Edit and Check response buttons.
- Check to enable E-signature.
- Preview, Save draft, or Publish when ready.
You have now customized a new workflow for users!