How to Log In to Eko
Logging into Eko on any of your devices allows you to access your teams, conversations, tasks and workflows anywhere. No need to worry about choosing the right Eko workspace - your account credentials will allow Eko to identify your organization’s platform for you, and connect you right away.
To log into Eko, you will need both your account Username and Password. You will also need to have set up an account within your organization’s workspace, which can be done by having your Eko Admin invite you (more information can be found in our section on How to Join a Team or Company Workspace).
Note: You will need to Download and Install the Eko App on your chosen device before logging into the App. If you need assistance in doing so, you can head over to our section on how to Download the Eko App, and select the help article which matches your device for further instructions.
Option 1: Log in on the Mobile or MacOS/PC App
- Open the Eko app on your device of choice, from either the home screen (mobile), the Applications folder (MacOS), or the Start menu (Windows).
- Select the region in which the workspace for your team/organization is registered under.
- Enter your account username and password, then tap “Log in”.
Note: Your Eko Region will usually align with the region your organization is based in, but not always. If you are unsure which region to select, we recommend asking your coworkers or administrators for clarification.
Option 2: Log in on the Web App
- Navigate to http://app.ekoapp.com on your device and browser of choice.
- Select the region your team/organization is registered under.
- Enter your account username and password, then click “Sign in”.
You have now successfully logged into the Eko app!