You have two options when creating an account in Eko. You can create a workspace of your own or join an existing workspace. If you choose to create your own account, you can add users a few different ways. You can invite colleagues to join your workspace, create user profiles, or mass upload users.
Creating an Account
- Option 1: To join a team or company workspace that you have been invited to, click here.
- Option 2: To create a team or company workspace of your own, click here.
Adding Users as an Administrator
- Option 1: To invite colleagues to join your team or company workspace, click here.
- Option 2: To create a user profile for a colleague via Admin Panel, click here.
- Option 3: To mass upload users via Admin Panel, click here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.