If you have been invited to join Eko, you will be asked to create your account along the way. To do so, follow these steps:
- Click here to install the desktop version of Eko.
Note: Please choose Windows Installer or MacOS Installer. If installing Windows, the desktop app supports Windows 7 and above. If installing macOS, and the minimum macOS version supported is macOS 10.9.
- Once the download is finished, click Open.
- On the home screen, click Join existing workspace.
- Select the region that your company is registered under.
- Type in your company’s Workspace ID.
Note: You should have received the company workspace ID with the invitation from your administrator. If you can’t find the Workspace ID, please contact your administrator for it.
- Fill out the registration by creating your username and password.
- Tap Next then Skip will bring you directly to Eko.
Note: Password has to be at least 8 characters.
You are now in Eko and can start using it! You can find all of your coworkers, who already joined Eko, under the "Directory" tab.