The Eko app allows you to create a team or company workspace right from your Android mobile device. After registering, you can customize your company profile, add users, and get started with Eko!
Register your Team or Company
Note: If you have not already downloaded the Eko mobile app, see Download Eko for Android for more info.
- After downloading the Eko mobile app, launch Eko.
- On the login screen, choose the appropriate Region for your company's workspace. Then tap Create one here to begin registering your workspace.
- Enter your email address, then click Next.
- Note: We will send a confirmation message to this email. Please verify it within the next 30 days to keep your account active.
- Enter your company’s name.
- Create a unique workspace ID. Your colleagues will use this ID to join the workspace.
- Enter a username. (You can use your email as a username).
- Enter a password.
- Note: Your password has to be at least 8 characters long, and should contain at least one number, and one non-alphanumeric character.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Click Next to Register your account.
Welcome to Eko!
It's very important to invite your colleagues to join your Eko so you begin collaborating right away — here's the easiest way:
- Go to the "Directory" tab.
- Tap the "+" icon — this will show your Workspace ID. Share the code with your colleagues via any other messenger app, over email or verbally. As long as they have this code, they will be able to join you on Eko!