The Eko app for MacOS allows you to use the full Eko app directly from your Mac computer. With it, you can launch Eko right from your dock, and then keep it open on your screen for easy reference and conversation throughout the day.
Download the Eko app
- Visit this link to download Eko for MacOS directly through your browser.
- Click on Eko.dmg in the recent download bubble, directly from your browser, or select it from the Downloads folder, to install it.
- In the next window, move the app into the Applications folder.
- Navigate to your Applications folder, and click on the Eko icon within it.
Note: If this is your first time downloading Eko, you may need to ‘Trust’ the app. To do this:
- Select System Preferences from the dock.
- Navigate to the Security & Privacy section.
- Below the Gatekeeper options in the General tab, you'll see the app that was blocked from opening. To trust it, select "Open Anyway".
Log into your Platform
You should then be prompted with a login page, from which you can log in to your specific Eko platform. Your username and password is unique, and will help Eko connect you to the proper workspace. We’ll cover this more in the Log in to Eko section.
You have now successfully downloaded the Eko app!