1) To create a form from scratch, click on Create Form:
2) Here is the Forms Creator. Name your form, and add a description, if necessary:
3) Add your questions by drag and dropping the response type you want.
You can mark fields as “Required”, so the form will only get submitted if all the necessary fields are filled in.
4) Once you are done with all the questions, you can edit the approval buttons
(or skip this step)
5) Now go to the “Settings tab” — you can restrict who can be the approvers for this form, or enable hierarchy approvals:
Once you are done with all the previous steps, you can publish your form:
🎉 Great! You’ve just created a form from scratch!