💡This mobile user guide is based on the Android platform. iOS functionality is the same, though the interface varies slightly.
☝️ Engagement Indicator shows team performance.
Technically, it displays the % of group chat members who are engaged with this group chat on a rolling 7 day period.
1) You can see Engagement Indicator next to group chat avatar on the Recents page:
2) To see all the available information about team engagement, open a group chat details and tap the “Engagement Indicator”:
3) Here’s an Engagement page:
4) You can also see the engagement of chat members. For that tap “Member” from Chat Details page:
5) Here you see the members of this group chat, and their performance score.
It measures the overall activity of this user in Eko.
🎉 Great! Now you know about Engagement Indicator.