Broadcast — a one way message, which can be instantly sent either to all the employees, or specific group of them.
☝️ Only admin users can send broadcasts.
A broadcast group is a group of users who will receive broadcast messages. Broadcast groups can be configured in the Admin Panel.
💡This mobile user guide is based on the Android platform. iOS functionality is the same, though the interface varies slightly.
1) To send a broadcast, tap the “+“ icon from the Recents tab:
2) Tap “Broadcast”:
3) Choose Broadcast group from the list, then tap “Continue”
4) Type your broadcast message (you can also add media attachments to your broadcast), then tap “Send”:
☝️ You can also send broadcasts from the Admin Panel. In this case, you have even more capabilities (e.g., you can attach files to your broadcasts)
5) Once you've sent a broadcast, you will see it on the “Recents” page:
6) Tap the broadcast preview to see how many people read and acknowledged it:
🎉 Great! Now you know how to send broadcasts.