By default, all users uploaded into the system become standard users. To change them to “administrators” simply go to that person's profile and click the appropriate option to change their status to be “administrator”.
Articles in this section
- Change your team or company workspace name
- Find my Company Code
- Invite colleagues to join your team or company workspace
- Create a user profile for a colleague via Admin Panel
- Mass upload users via Admin Panel
- Setup roles and permissions
- Make a user an admin of my workspace
- Who can create custom workflows?
- Forms Creator overview